Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas help for family in tulsa?

I am seeking someone to help my sister and her 2 girls for christmas. She was going to go to the angel tree but our mother had a stroke and she didn't make it. My sister is 28 and is not able to work she had gotten hip c from a blood transfusion yrs ago and goes through treatments that makes her very ill at times. 2 years ago she lost her baby girl when she was 2 months and 8 days old. Her family has been through a lot of bad times including loss. Her girls deserve to have a christmas this year. She don't even have a tree. Her girls are 7 and 5 the oldest one wears a 10/12 and loves all girl things and the other one is wears 6/7 and also loves anything. They have coats but are in desperate need for shoes underwear and socks they also only have very few toys at all. I was only able to get them one thing this year. I'm not sure their shoe size this exact moment but I will get it asap. Please if anyone could help even a little bit email plz her dljones2008@yahoo or mine dracoswife04@yaho

Christmas help for family in tulsa?
Try going to Christ United Methodist Church at 35th %26amp; Harvard. They do alot of community outreach. The people there are very nice.
Reply:my sympathies. I hope they haven't lost power either. I'm broke as well.



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment