Monday, August 3, 2009

Pls read poem - "Tomboy"?

Little faery dancer


Skipping down the hill,


Carefree little vagabond,


You are never still.


Sneakers I have bought you


So you may be shod


Yet everywhere I find a trace


Of where bare feet have trod.


Dresses I have given you


In bright and cleanly hue


But since you learned to climb a tree


You've ruined quite a few.


You leave your dollies on the shelf


And scorn your dainty things


To chase an insect crawling by


Or one that flies on wings.


Lovingly I wash your face -


Admire your tender skin,


But when you come inside from play


I hate to let you in!


Two grubby hands that pat my face


A berry-stained mouth to kiss


Two wiry arms around my neck -


I'd trade the world for this.

Pls read poem - "Tomboy"?
Disclaimer: I 'know' almost nothing about poetry.





I smiled all the way through this, remembering a granddaughter.





Thank you.
Reply:good job.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment