Monday, August 3, 2009

Strangest dream?

I have had the strangest of dreams. I was wondering if anyone can help me get some meaning out of it . maybe it was just meaningless... I dunno. Here goes :


I am back home at my parents place. My husband is (of all ppl) Matthew Mcconaughey! (Believe me .. he's not even my fav actor nor have i ever had a crush on him) And he is shirtless... ;)


then I am going fishing with my family (in real life we have never gone fishing) to place near the outskirts of my hometown. Some how I dont know the place I am going .... but I know I have read abt the place and have seen the picture. Neways we reach , its a kind of a forboding forest (someting like what they show in the movie ET) neways we can see the silhouette of the trees.... but somehow I am not scared... I look out i see the ground is muddy ... my only concern is that our shoes will get spoilt. neways we drive to the spot ..its like a kinda red wooden cover on the lake ... it is round and boarded and red. we can see the fish in the water

Strangest dream?
typically walking through mud means dreamer has anxiety, bird symbalize aspect of relationhips and the tranformation of thing fish 2 bird could mean misjudgement
Reply:Now you are in the situation like no man's land. Any how you can see some fish. Do not worry. Everything Will be alright.



Loose Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment