Monday, August 3, 2009

What was the most terrifying experience?

What was your most terryfing experience in life?? Something ur afraid of??





Mine was:


Im like deathly afraid of spiders. So one day i decided to go canoeing with my dad. (For some reason tho if i have a few beers im not as scared of bugs). So we were in the canoe 4 like 30 mins and i just opened a beer. he said that i didnt need to row i could relax. so i went to take my life jacket off and light a cig and he was heading us into these tree branches hanging in the river. I freaked cuz i knew spiders would be in them! and i went head first into the tree. I stuck my oar in the tree trying to push us away and nothing worked!! like 15 huge spiders fell on me and kept crawling all over. i shook so bad i couldnt even get my shoe off 2 kill them!! i was crying and freaking out. And i was trying no to tip the canoe! I eventually got off the canoe a lil ways up the river and he had to go alone and get my oar, row back and drive to get me! it was so terrible!!

What was the most terrifying experience?
One was when my 20 month old son locked me out of the house. It sounds a little funny but he did. The front door of the house was open because it was cool that day, and the screen was shut. Well, I went outside to feed our dog, and told him I'd be right outside. He stood at the screen watching me, and waving, so everything seemed okay. Just as I was scooping the dog food, the front door slammed shut. I threw the food on the ground and ran to open the door, it was locked. I shook it and shook it, plus banged on it and yelled. I was panicking because well he was only 20 months, and there was no telling what he would get into. My husband was out of town, so he couldn't help. Miraculously my son turned the lock the other way, and I got back in. Otherwise, I was planning to bust out a window.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment