Friday, July 31, 2009

I burned my leg!?

kk im 14 and i was bein dumb like kids do lol and i kinda rode my dirtbike in shorts....yeah i know it isnt smart....AND i was wearing realllllly lose skateboarding shoes lol





but i hit a tree, burned my leg....and now it hurts like crazy and i feel like a dimwhit lol








its alll nasty lookin....bout third degree....oozing stufff..... goin to the doctors....but has n e one gotten this bad of a burn from a dirt bike b4???? or n e thing else???? oh yeah and its huge... bigger than both of my hands lol

I burned my leg!?
Go to the doctor and get it checked out.
Reply:I burned myself from falling off a bike about 5 years ago! I was going down our car driveway, and it was on a hill and it was really dusty, so i fell off. I burned my cheek, my chin and all over my hands. It doesn't sound as bad as yours because i didn't go to the doctor, but i stayed off school for about 4 days. It hurt like hell, but it cleared up in about 1 and a half weeks. I advise that you rest for a couple of days, and try not to walk on your leg. You should still move it, but don't try to walk on it. You need to give it time to heal. I have also slit my leg open on a bike's chain before because i was on my brothers bike and it was way too big. I turned a corner and fell off, and my leg scarped along the chain, so i had 2 deep gashes in my leg, and i even had to walk home! i still didn't go to the doctors because there wasn't around for like 30 miles! So my mum put a bandage on it, but it got stuck on it, and it was nasty! That was about 4 years ago!



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment