Saturday, July 25, 2009

Michigan Jobs?

I am having a hard time figuring out what i shouldd do with my life. I am at MSU and i have worked doing work as an EMT, a firefighter and currentlly with trees.... i like being outside, i like medicine and i like animals. The things I'm interested in are kind of specialized, and i want to stay in Michigan. What jobs are currently big in Michigan, who is hiring degreed folks and where at? What are the best jobs for someone in my shoes that doesn't want to go to school for more than my bachelors degree?

Michigan Jobs?
Grand Rapids is now the Medical Mile. MSU itself is moving in with its school. Van Andel has the research institute. Parks and Rec might be good. MI residents hear about lack of jobs... It's just that certain jobs (ie. manufacturing) are leaving. But others are coming. Just don't wait for that Google thing. I think they got lost on their way to MI. Lol.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment