Saturday, July 25, 2009

My bunny rabbit gone forever to die from a bite?

my bunny just died today in front of me :( he was weezing and coufing and keep rolling around and hiting his head against his cage! :( i cant stop crying:( his name was sammy :( also we think he either got stung or bit by a bug :( he was ok this morning when we brought him out except for the bald stop on his back but them we let him rome AROUND OUR BACK YARD WHEN MY BRO TOOK HIM INto his cage is he was all funny like a discribed !


please tell me if you can give me a free bunny a brown hollenlop or a brown bunny with droopy ears also in memoery we buried him beside our baby peach tree :( rest in peace





here is a poem for him . :(





sammy


had a bald spot on his back


we let him rome around a garden


where he played


and froliced.


we saw him lying in his cage had a wet


face covered with vomit and a sad face


he was dehigerated


dry and so cold


i saw him in his cage so sad.


i came to kiss him to his grave and


now he is dead in a shoe box benieth the cold ground


i %26lt;3 u sammy

My bunny rabbit gone forever to die from a bite?
I'm so sorry about your bunny. I realize how difficult it is to lose a pet so suddenly. I don't know what could have caused those symptoms, I don't know of any bugs that could do that to a rabbit. Maybe he ate some kind of poisonous plant in your yard, the symptoms kind of sound like it. If you get another rabbit, you should make sure not to let it into your yard unless you are sure all the plants are safe. You should also make sure you are ready to accept another bunny that may not look or act the same as sammy. If you are serious about getting another rabbit, I would suggest getting one from a rabbit rescue. You will be saving the life of a rabbit, which is a great way to honor your bunny. Petfinder.com has a listing of rabbits that need homes. You can look there.
Reply:I'm sorry to hear about your bunny. You should find out if any of the animal shelters in your area have a bunny like you described. My little sister has a black mini rex, and he has the softest fur of any living creature on this planet!



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment