Sunday, April 19, 2009

Does anyone make use of the Rune Stones out here?

I%26#039;ve got this feeling they are not telling me the truth some times when I use them. If anyone does make use of these tools, do you know how many times they can be used before they must be cleansed again? How do you cleanse and recharge them? Southern exposure sunlight or waxing moon-light?





I%26#039;m asking because I%26#039;m really and truly getting frustrated. I%26#039;ve not found one psychic who%26#039;s predicted anything right for me; not ever and I%26#039;ve been through many of them. I%26#039;ve been unable to fortell for myself because I%26#039;m just too close to the forest to see the trees. (I%26#039;m a 10/15 Libra) I%26#039;ve got this thing for a guy who is a Sagatarrius (sp) and I know that we would get along great, but I would be most probably be considered a paint-spot on his old shoes. That%26#039;s the difference in our backgrounds. I know that nothing is impossible, however, my Rune Stones tell me stuff in answer to my questions but I%26#039;ve caught them in LIES. What should I do?

Does anyone make use of the Rune Stones out here?
They are probably lying because Rune Stones do not existe in the first place. Rune are not stones. Runes are sticks.
Reply:No



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment