Sunday, April 19, 2009

Has anyone here remembered the transition between the dreamstate and waking up?

When I was a preteen, I went off to girl scout camp for two weeks.The camp I was at was large and spanned miles of forest. Different ages of girls had different camps. Each camp was comprised of units...a unit being a group of two or more tents.





One night I dreamed that our tent was wakened up for a unit meeting at anotther tent. It was so real. I woreglasses and in my dream I was so rushed I couldn%26#039;t have time to put them on much less my shoes. In my dream it was also raining, and dark....I could her my tentmates telling me to hurry, I remember running along the path to the other tent....running and running...tfeeling very paniced and very scared,then suddenly I felt like something inside of me shimmered. I remember the branches of trees going from being sharp in detail, to looking out of focus. I remember suddenly realizing I was wearing pink baby doll jammies, I was barefoot, was not wearing my glasses, and had no idea where I was.

Has anyone here remembered the transition between the dreamstate and waking up?
Yep
Reply:did you have wild orgies at camp, and if so can i see pics????



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment