Monday, April 20, 2009

Are there any shoes that can withstand the things i do?

i skateboard,i climb trees, i run long distances and sprint too, i flip around all the time, play soccer at the park, do some martial arts kicks, and try all sorts of sports. I%26#039;m a girl 13 years old, 5%26#039;1 82 lbs so im close to the ground, flexible, and fast. i bought a pair of black La gear shoes an month ago, andthey turned gray and purple, the rubberon the bottom is practically font and whats left of it is coming off the shoe!! any ideas for good shoes for me?

Are there any shoes that can withstand the things i do?
Well since you%26#039;re skateboarding, get Nike 6.0%26#039;s. They are specifically designed for all sports, including skating.
Reply:You do all the same stuff as i do except for the martial arts part haha. I suggest getting nike shocks. Not the cheap ones either. I bought mine a size to big and they lasted me almost a year.



Loose Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment