Sunday, April 19, 2009

Questions about the Volturi-- Twilight?

In New Moon, what is Aro%26#039;s %26#039;power%26#039;?





On page 423, what%26#039;s with the: %26quot;I caught sight of a shred of white near the edge fo the trees. A piece of shoe%26quot; yea what is that?





I read all of New Moon before, but this time I skipped all the crap with Jacob and started when Bella and Alice went to find Edward in Italy... and I%26#039;m too lazy to look up these answers within the rest of the book..

Questions about the Volturi-- Twilight?
I believe that Aro can see everything in someones mind, but only if he touches them. I could be wrong but I am guessing that that piece of shoe is from one of the werewolves when they morphed!





Yeah I just went and checked it and I think it is what was left of Jacob shoes when he transformed, because it says that Jacob was no where to be seen.



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment